Question regarding ancillary symptoms
Poindexter Mad Scientist
2015-02-24 12:05:22 UTC
Over time I seem to have more & more "left field" symptoms/syndromes
present which, while of an inflammatory nature, aren't emblematic of
Hep C.
Among them:
Rosacea
Rheumatoid arthritis
Dry, bloodshot eyes
Dry mouth
Dry skin
I was wondering if this was something others experienced as well.

As always, your input is appreciated,
Poindexter M.S.
Thip
2015-02-24 17:26:27 UTC
Post by Poindexter Mad Scientist
Over time I seem to have more & more "left field" symptoms/syndromes
present which, while of an inflammatory nature, aren't emblematic of
Hep C.
Rosacea
Rheumatoid arthritis
Dry, bloodshot eyes
Dry mouth
Dry skin
I was wondering if this was something others experienced as well.
As always, your input is appreciated,
--
Poindexter M.S.
Arthritis--OMG, the pain!
Dry mouth
Little/no sense of taste or smell
Dry skin
Peripheral neuropathy--Extremely painful burning in both feet. I don't have
diabetes (which often shows up in HCV patients). My brother has it also,
and it can run in families, although no one else has ever had the problem.
Hair falling out--This is weird. I have very thick, healthy hair, but I
shed like an old dog. Keeping the bathroom clean is an exercise in
futility.
And don't forget that depression often accompanies HCV. I can probably come
up with a few more things, but the brain fog gets in the way.

Doctors will blow you off, act like you're a hypochondriac, or tell you it's
completely unrelated to HCV. It gets old.
Poindexter Mad Scientist
2015-02-26 00:53:56 UTC
Post by Thip
[...]
10-4, I thought as much.